To view files, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month
1. Add an awareness message to your e-mail signature. Samples:
2. Post a message on your Facebook page, blog, or other personal web page, with a link to our website and Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month.
3. Get free awareness materials from ThyCa, to give to your friends, relatives, co-workers, and community groups.
4. Post flyers on bulletin boards, or make a tabletop display— at your faith community, community center, or workplace.
5. Share your thyroid cancer story with someone you haven’t already told.
6. Wear the Awareness Wristband, Ribbon, Pin, or Shirt. Put the Awareness Magnet Ribbon on your car. Carry the Tote Bag.
7. Give someone ThyCa’s Free Downloadable Low-Iodine Cookbook (great anytime, for potlucks and family meals!). Visit www.thyca.org to find out about more of the latest publications to inform yourself and to give to others.
8. Ask ThyCa to mail a free packet of information and patient support materials to your physician. Send the complete mailing address to email@example.com.
9. Tell others about a Local ThyCa Support Group in your community, attend a meeting, and ask the volunteer facilitator how you can help.
10. Send us your own thyroid cancer story, your ideas for raising awareness, and your news about how you’re helping. We’ll share news and stories on the web site and in future newsletters. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your help in raising awareness— during Worldwide Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month and throughout the year.
Keep up with the latest free online ThyCa Newsletters and news by subscribing to our free Guestbook..