Saturday, April 16, 2005
8 a.m.—5:45 p.m.
David C.Pratt Cancer Center
St John’s Mercy Cancer Center
615 S New Ballas Road
St. Louis, MO 63123
- Medical Professional Speakers:
Mary K. Debenedetti, R.N., B.S.N., Washington University St. Louis
Susan Larson, M.D. , Chicago, Illinois
Jeffrey F. Moley, M.D., Surgeon, Washington University St. Louis
Irini E Veronikis, M.D., Endocrinologist, St. Louis, Missouri
Plus more speakers
- Thyroglobulin and Thyrogen
- Overview of Thyroid Cancer Care
- Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- How to Speak with your Physician
- Survivor/Caregiver Support Group Roundtables • Insurance Issues
- Reiki Sessions
- Register on site at the workshop.
- Visit ThyCa's web site for further details about the speakers and program, as well as transportation directions
- For more information: e-mail email@example.com or StLouis-MO@thyca.org
or phone 314-991-1422
Come and hear presentations by physician specialists, and receive answers to your questions. Learn and share with other thyroid cancer survivors and families in roundtables. This educational and supportive day is for people at all stages of testing, treatment, and follow-up for all types of thyroid cancer. We also welcome caregivers, friends, and everyone interested.
Sponsored by ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc., an all-volunteer nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization of thyroid cancer survivors, family members, and health care professionals.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • PO Box 1545, New York, NY 10159-1545
• Toll-Free: 1-877-588-7904