Saturday, March 3, 2007
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Conference Center at Scottsdale Healthcare, Shea Campus
9003 East Shea Boulevard
- Daniel S. Duick, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.E., Endocrinologist, Endocrinology Associates, Phoenix; Vice President, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Calvin L. Lutrin, M.D., Medical Director, Nuclear Medicine Service, Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix
- Peter H. Nutley, M.D., F.A.C.S., Head and Neck Surgeon, Phoenix
- Kristina B. Rudgear, M.D., Endocrinologist, Medical Director, Scottsdale Thyroid Institute, Scottsdale
- Suzanne Hyde, L.M.S.W., Medical Social Worker, Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center, Scottsdale
- Tresha Baldwin, P.T., Physical Therapist, Owner, 360 Physical Therapy and Aquatic Centers, Tempe/Scottsdale and valley-wide
- Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis
- Lifelong Monitoring
- Research Advances
- Physical Therapy Following Neck Surgery
- Community and Financial Resources for Cancer Patients.
Register on site at the workshop. For driving directions, visit www.mapquest.com.
Hear presentations by physician specialists, and receive answers to your questions. Learn and share with other thyroid cancer survivors and families. This educational and supportive day is for people at all stages of testing, treatment, and follow-up for thyroid cancer. We also welcome caregivers, friends, and everyone interested.
Sponsored by ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association in cooperation with the Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center at Scottsdale Healthcare
ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc.
A national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization of thyroid cancer survivors, family members, and health care professionals.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
PO Box 1545, New York, NY 10159-1545
Please tell others about this free event.