Introduction and Materials
ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association, Inc.
We are pleased
to provide the following free resources and information:
Free FNA Manual for Physicians
Fine Needle Aspiration of the Thyroid: A Procedural Guide for the Physician, by Yolanda C. Oertel, M.D., Director, Fine Needle Aspiration Service, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC, and member of ThyCa's Medical Advisory Council. We will mail you this manual, with sample patient education and support materials, free of charge.
for Your Patients
Online Form: Request FREE Thyroid Cancer Publications for Your Patients
Fax and Mail-In Form
We will send you
free materials, in bulk or as individual copies. Please e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to the
ThyCa fax at 1-630-604-6078, or call toll-free 1-877-588-7904.
- Thyroid Cancer Basics - 50-page Handbook
- ThyCa Patient Services Cards — wallet card size
- Thyroid Cancer Awareness Brochures featuring actress Catherine Bell
- ThyCa Patient Services Brochures titled "Do you have thyroid cancer?"
- Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Conference Flyers
- AACE Neck Check Cards
- Fine Needle Aspiration Booklets (English and Spanish)
- Low-Iodine Diet Guidelines: One Page (English and Spanish)
- Free Low-Iodine Cookbook (English, French, and Spanish) and Other Materials
- Free Handbook: Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Preview Edition
Materials for Copying
You are welcome
to download and make copies of these and many other free publications
from our web site.
Our web site has
our fact sheet, press releases, annual report, research funds overview,
and further information about ThyCa. This slide show gives an overview
of ThyCa's services, including our:
- Free support
groups and other free support services
educational web site
Low-Iodine Cookbook and other free publications
- Annual Conference
and Regional Workshops
Thank you very
much for the care and treatment you provide to patients. Thank you
also for your support of thyroid cancer awareness and education.