Conference Videos Now on ThyCa YouTube Channel02/2015
We’re excited to announce that videos from the 17th International Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Conference are now available on the ThyCa YouTube Channel.
Click Here for these videos, and more ThyCa videos.
Presentations by eight distinguished speakers are now available. We’ll add more soon!
- Preventing and Solving Issues for Your Mouth, Salivary Glands, and Teeth from Radiation Treatment, Both Radioactive Iodine and External Beam Radiation. Richard C. Cardoso, D.D.S., M.S., Oral Medicine Specialist, University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy: What Do I Do After a Malignant or Indeterminate Result, Either During Diagnosis or Recurrence? When Do I Need a Second Opinion from a Pathologist? Sharon Sams, M.D., Pathologist, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Thyroid Surgery Including Minimally Invasive Techniques. Christopher D. Raeburn, M.D., Surgeon, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Medullary Thyroid Cancer: Ask a Doctor Your Questions. Steven I. Sherman, M.D., Endocrinologist, University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Understanding the Biology of Medullary Thyroid Cancer. Gilbert Cote, Ph.D., Molecular Geneticist, University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Complexity in Thyroid Cancer: Recent Research Results and Studies at the Center for Personalized Cancer Therapeutics. Peter Smibert, Ph.D., Regenerative Biologist, Center for Personalized Cancer Therapeutics at the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City
• New Targeted Therapies for Treatment and Management of Progressing Metastatic Thyroid Cancer. Rebecca Schweppe, Ph. D., Researcher, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
• Afirma Thyroid FNA Analysis: Giving More Doctors a More Complete Story from Thyroid Nodules. Ryan Hungerford, M.D., Endocrinologist, Southern Oregon Internal Medicine